The below map and table show active Toastmasters clubs in Denmark. Most of them are in Greater Copenhagen Area. Most of the clubs have meetings in English (see the table for details). The club meeting location and frequency may change, so please contact the club directly by email or Facebook to confirm before visiting for the first time.
If you want to visit a club, please keep in mind:
- You can visit as a guest and watch. You don’t need to be a member before visiting.
- In most clubs, meetings run for 2 hours with a break in-between. There is a host at each meeting, who will explain the agenda and introduce the roles. First half of the meetings consists of prepared speeches by members, while the second half has Table Topics session (impromptu speeches) and reports from the members with the assigned roles.
- It is a safe environment. You never have to make any speeches if you don’t want to, apart from briefly introducing yourself at the beginning of the meeting (all the participants normally introduce themselves each meeting). Just coming as a guest, sitting and watching is already a big step.
- Guests with all public speaking levels are welcome. We have had both professional speakers and members with stage phobia.
- In most of the clubs, you don’t have to inform in advance that you are coming as a guest. However, the below meeting time and locations can be outdated, so you should always check the club’s Facebook page or write to them directly to confirm their next meeting details.
- Some clubs may have 30 participants at a meeting, some may have only 5. Numbers vary from meeting to meeting.
- As a guest, you can visit as many clubs as you want and as many times as you want for free. As a guest, you can participate in impromptu (improvised) speeches section, and observe other parts of the meeting. If you find it useful, you can become a member. As a member, you get access to the online Toastmasters materials, ability to make prepared speeches, take roles during the meetings, and track your progress in your own account.
- Once you are a member of a club, you can also transfer your membership to any other club around the world without any cost.
|Club||Meeting address||Meeting time||Web page||FB page||Email-address|
|Copenhagen Toastmasters Club||Kildeskovshallen,|
|English: every 2nd Tuesday (on even weeks)|
Danish: every 2nd Tuesday (on odd weeks)
|CPH City Toastmasters||Vesterbro Bibliotek, |
Meeting Room Mogens
1758 København V
|Frederiksberg Toastmasters||European School Copenhagen, |
Ny Carlsberg Vej 99, 1799 København
|Speak to Lead Toastmasters||Kulturstationen Vanløse, |
Jernbane Alle 38,
|Speak To Leademail@example.com|
|Amigos Toastmasters (Spanish club)||ONLINE meetings:|
|Odense International Toastmasters Club||Amfipladsen 6, |
|every 2nd Wednesday|
19:15 to 21:00
|Aarhus Toastmasters||Carl Blochs Gade 28,|
|every 2nd Tuesday|
|Aalborg Toastmasters||Aalborg Bibliotekerne,|
(Location may change, see FB page)
|every 2nd Thursday (odd weeks)|
|Esbjerg Toastmasters||Esbjerg Bibliotek,|
Nørregade 19, Esbjerg
|2nd & 4th Wednesday|
|Toastmasters Copenhagen North||Online meeting|
Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86758502562?pwd=YWtEM2l4OVVyQkZjNnh4L3F2Q2NOUT09
Meeting ID: 867 5850 2562
|every 2nd Thursday|
If you are club representative and you want to update the information related to your club on this website, please contact the webmaster by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.