Welcome to Esbjerg Toastmasters!
We meet the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month. Almost always in Esbjerg Main Library, Nørregade 19, 6700 Esbjerg, Storm P Room, 1st Floor. Our meeting starts at 18:00 and ends at 19:30. Check our Facebook page on the day to see the agenda and for any last-minute changes in venue. Afterwards we usually get together for a coffee or drink.
If you’re curious and interested in Toastmasters, please feel free to show up. No preregistration necessary, and meetings are free for guests.
If you decide to join, we pay 420 kr every 6 months in membership fees in Esbjerg. There’s a one-time registration fee of 150 kr. The 420 kr membership fee is due 1st April and 1st October. The fees cover:
1) Your private copy of the Competent Communicator manual (your first 10 speech projects).
2) Your private copy of the Competent Leadership manual (your first 10 leadership projects).
3) The fees (about 80% of the 420 kr) that we have to pay to Toastmasters International.
4) Your advanced manuals, when you move on to the advanced levels after having completed the first 2 manuals (expect 1-2 years to complete these).
5) The monthly Toastmasters magazine, mailed directly to you from Toastmasters HQ.
6) Occasional food and drinks at the meetings.
7) Social events such as our annual summer party and Christmas party.
8) Marketing materials, banking fees, postage, printing etc. etc.
To join Esbjerg Toastmasters Club, download the membership form here. Please read the instructions before filling it out. When it is filled out, please scan it and return to Esbjerg Toastmasters Club by following the instructions.
For role takers at our regular meetings:
DOWNLOAD THIS DOCUMENT EXPLAINING THE GENERAL PURPOSE OF ALL ROLES.
THEN DOWNLOAD YOUR ROLE DESCRIPTION HERE:
Last update 11 May 2017.